I want to serve the Lord by what I do and say. By sharing my life with you, I hope that in some way I can point you to a better relationship with Christ.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rambling of Feeling Lost

Do you ever feel a little lost when it comes to knowing for sure what it is that God wants you to do to serve him?  I sometimes feel that way.  I've worked with the preschool/kindergarten age for the last 4 years almost 5 years at Church for Sunday School.  While I have enjoyed it mostly, there are times I critique myself and wonder why I am there.  I'm certainly would not say I'm a fabulous teacher.  I could never teach a class full of kids full time.  Sometimes I wonder if the kids even learn anything or enjoy being there.  My son is in my class and all he talks about is how good his other class is.  He doesn't talk about the class I teach.  Is he the only one?  So it makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong or if I am even in the right place to serve. 

Then I stop and remember the verse I posted on my blog.  Serve with Gladness.  I needed that reminder today.  No matter what it is we do, we are to serve the Lord with Gladness.

No comments: