I want to serve the Lord by what I do and say. By sharing my life with you, I hope that in some way I can point you to a better relationship with Christ.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Favorites

I wish I could say I was a talented photographer
and had an awesome program to alter pictures and make them really cool. 
So I'll just enjoy what I can do and be satisfied with that. 
Here are a few photos I took in Setember. 
The car photos are of a 66 Ford Fairlane my husband has had for 5 or 6 years. 
It's been in two weddings and who knows... 
it might be in a 3rd next summer if we don't get it sold.


I love this one.  I drove behind him and took the picture at an angle. 
Thought it turned out pretty good considering the over cast day.

I love this one too!  Went for a walk with my son and let him go!

Thought this one was pretty cool.

Love how the light shines throug the ball and reflects off the sidewalk with it's color.

What do you enoy taking photos of?
What techniques do you use?
Are there any free programs you use to alter your photos?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Photography is a lot of fun, isn't it?! And I enjoyed seeing these photos you captured. Hmm . . . my favorite things to photograph would be anything in nature first, followed by candid photos of people. I don't do much photo editing on my photos, but I do use Corel Paint Shop Pro from time to time. Usually all I do is adjust the colors or saturate the photos. And sometimes do a fade correction, too. I don't know very much at all about photo editing, though!