I want to serve the Lord by what I do and say. By sharing my life with you, I hope that in some way I can point you to a better relationship with Christ.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Someone once asked me how I came up with my ideas.  Good question.  I like to look at other people's ideas but somehow I could never pull off someone else's idea.  I end up buying things I love and that go together and pull it together with things I have or can re-use.

Saturday I posted this...


After a little spray painting on Saturday afternoon
and a little accessorizing during J's nap today,
I have finally completed what I didn't know I was looking for......


forgive me for having a little tall grass there... 
our mower is not working.

NOW, I am really ready for Fall!


I would like to add a few other things, but I'll do that as I can.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this, Amy! What a great idea, and you are so creative. It looks perfect!