I want to serve the Lord by what I do and say. By sharing my life with you, I hope that in some way I can point you to a better relationship with Christ.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bible Quest



So I decided instead of calling this Bible Trivia.....
I am now going to call it Bible Quest.

Why? 

For some reason I decided to look up what Trivia meant, and it means something of little importance....  Hmm.  It didn't seem right to pair the word Trivia with the Bible because the Bible should not be something of little importance.   I believe our quest or mission should be to know the Bible more and to search out the truth.

God set a mark on Cain to:
      Punish him
       Warn others of his deed
       Mark him as the LORD`s
       Protect him from being slain

Who was Cain's firstborn?
       Methusalah
       Seth
       Enoch
       Irad

1 comment:

Cherry Blossom said...

I may fail my quest for today. I know that God put a mark on Cain so that others would not kill him. I am not for sure of Cain's firstborn, but I know that it was not 2 of them. My "guess" is Enoch. I may be wrong but will post my answers soon under the above tab.